Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration. The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewelry. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises.
100% passion and pride.
It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Junior Account manager is responsible for the sales performance of his accounts. He or she is responsible for keeping his own portfolio, preparing quotations and managing them.
The Junior Account Manager is able to sell to existing customers and continue to expand opportunities. He or she is the contact for 100+ accounts in The Netherlands.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and control activities and sales to hit the sales target and desired profit margins.
- Achieve sustainable, long and short term growth.
- Ensure regular seasonal visits are conducted and documented with relevant product training for the retailers in the market.
- Develop and maintain productive, effective and professional relationships with retailers in the market.
- Will be reporting directly to the Global Sales Director of Buddha to Buddha. Will have frequent one on one discussions with GSD to discuss progress on own business goals and personal development.
- BA or BS degree in sales (Jewelry, Apparel or Industrial) or related field;
- Relevant experience in sales management
- Driven for results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player (short communication lines with Buddha to Buddha HQ, Sales and Marketing);
- Hands –on mentality;
- Representative for the brand
- Deadline driven
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us. We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation to email@example.com or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Back to all jobs.