Assistent Planner ( 24 - 32 hours/week)
Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration. The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewellery. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises.100% passion and pride. It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
ASSISTANT PLANNER (24 – 32 hours/week)
As Assistant Planner, you are part of the Planning & Stock control department. This department is responsible for the entire process of forecasting and aims to predict the sale of product as well as possible in order to achieve optimal order fulfilment and inventory levels. In this role, you offer support to the Demand Planner during various processes.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the administrative handling of the purchasing process;
• Securing deliveries, signaling delays and indicating priorities;
• Analyzing and drafting forecasts and the placement of production orders;
• Securing and maintaining the data in different systems;
• Coordinating various projects aimed to improve the operational performance.
• Bachelor or master degree (for example supply chain, business administration or logistics);
• Work experience is not necessary. Internships in the abovementioned areas are a bonus;
• Good Excel skills and good communication skills in English (written and verbal);
• Process orientated, hands-on mentality and proactive;
• Affinity with numbers, analyses and process optimization.
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet young professionals that want to go on this journey with us. It’s a chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and a great learning trajectory in the field of planning and stock control in a growing company.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Start date: January.
Back to all jobs.