Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration.
The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewellery. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises. 100% passion and pride. It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
The operations manager is responsible for our back office and warehouse department which manages all orders, picking, packing and shipping activities for our national and international customers. You are challenged by a long exist environment where you need a good level of adaptability. The manager ensures a prompt delivery of orders, taking into account the agreed service levels. Optimising the customer service and warehouse department in quality and lead-time, in close cooperation with the Global sales director is one of the main responsibilities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• building and maintaining a strong team within the department, to be able to meet the agreed Service Levels, 8 direct reports;
• the manager will propose and realise improvements (systems, processes) to reduce the costs and to grow efficiency;
• periodically analyse the delivery quality to define and realise improvements on KPIs, together with your team and the
• report the weekly expected invoicing, taking into consideration backorders, inbound and depts.;
• realise a pro-active communication structure to (Key) Account managers, Agents, distributers, shareholders and management;
• integrate front office and back office (Return and Aftersales) activities in such a way that service to our customers is optimised;
• professionalise and optimise the relationship with (Key) accounts to ensure the highest level of service and flexibility;
• make sure that the department is compliant.
• HBO or university degree;
• Experience in a similar position for at least 3-5 years; • Hands-on mentality & helicopter view;
• Customer focused & result driven;
• Extensive communication skills, in English and Dutch; • Pro-Active and problem solving skills;
• Experience with Afas systems.
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us.
We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Back to all jobs.