Customer Service Professional
Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration. The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewelry. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises. 100% passion and pride.
It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
As a customer service employee you will be responsible for providing premium quality customer service to your wholesale clients. This will include Dutch as well as international customers and could include direct webstore customers. The main focus will be on German speaking customers. Main responsibilities will be the proper handling and delivery of orders, acting as the main contact point for existing customers to support account management, alerting and acting on sales opportunities, and monitoring the sales trends of customers. Further tasks may require supporting/help in the stockroom and the office manager.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage your customer portfolio correctly and professionally
• Proper order entry, delivery note handling, and monitoring delivery deadlines to/from customers.
• Handling additional administrative tasks which are linked to customer conditions such as payment remittances, adjustments, and returns.
• Acting as pro-active support to sales; alert and act on sales opportunities in the customer portfolio.
• Be a source of support for the webstore, after-sales processes, stock room, and the office manager.
• Manage stockrooms for specific key accounts.
• Coordinate projects that contribute to the departments growth processes
• College level education (MBO+), preferably in business/ economics
• Experience working with an ERP system, AFAS experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Dutch, German and English written and spoken. French is a plus.
• You are customer service oriented with a “can do” attitude.
• Be able to communicate at business and service level.
• Experience in a similar function. Ervaring in een soortgelijke functie
• You enjoy being pro-active in supporting the account managers in the field to help maximize sales turnover.
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us. We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation to email@example.com.
Back to all jobs.