Trade & Retail Marketing Manager
Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration.
The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewellery. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises. 100% passion and pride. It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
TRADE & RETAIL MARKETING MANAGER
As Trade & Retail Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development and implementation of sell out and brand activations for the BTB brands in the TRM channel. This applies to both ‘bricks’ and ‘clicks’ accounts. As a Trade & Retail Marketing Manager you report directly to the Global Marketing Director. In any cases you work from the aligned strategy: ‘Key Countries, Key Cities & Key Accounts’
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• responsible for the development and implementation of effective activation, in line with the brand DNA, budget, objectives and deadlines; • all TRM activations aim to contribute to the development of both sales and brand;
• all TRM activations are carried out in line with the brand positioning;
• responsible for the development and implementation of a consistent and recognisable brand activation strategy;
• develop and manage the TRM calendar in line with the annual marketing and sales plans;
• execute the “best in class” POS strategy;
• create and maintain true BTB brand ambassadors in the TRM channel through storytelling programs; • collaborate with the marketing and sales team to execute the required activation.
• HBO or university degree;
• experience in a similar position for at least 3-5 years;
• understand the need of sales without compromising the brand DNA; • result driven;
• make it happen attitude.
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us.
We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation letter to email@example.com or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Back to all jobs.