This is the website of Buddha to Buddha Store.
Our office is located at Pilotenstraat 34 A, 1059 CJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Our mailing address is Pilotenstraat 34 A, 1059 CJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Our registration number at the Chamber of Commerce is 34116895.
Our VAT number is NL815.080.323B01.
At each visit to our website our web server automatically recognises nor your domain name, nor your email address.
At each visit to our website we keep:
• your domain name, but not your email address;
• your email address when you communicate this to us;
• the domain name of other websites you visited prior to our website;
• information concerning the pages you visited on our website;
• all information that you provide voluntarily (for instance research information and/or site registration).
This information is being used:
• for internal use, and will be deleted afterwards;
• to optimise the content of our website.
• to register your preferences;
• to register information sessions, like information about the items you add to your shopping bag;
• to register information specified to you, like the websites you visited prior to the visit to our website;
• to change the content and presentation of our website based on the type of browser you use, or based on other information being sent by your browser.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet. If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. If we receive or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will by any means be informed via a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up). We have appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
• via email: email@example.com;
• via telephone: +31 (0)20 30 33 996;
• via letter: Buddha to Buddha Store, Pilotenstraat 34 A, 1059 CJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
About communication via email
If you wish not to receive any emails from our company in the future, you can contact us at the address posted above.
About communication via letter
If you send us your postal address on the web, you will only receive the information you requested to the address you have given us.
About communication via telephone
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only call you when necessary to inform you about the orders you have placed online.
If you wish not to receive any addressed advertising and/or commercial telephone calls, please notify us via the website or through 'Stichting Infofilter' (www.infofilter.nl).
Upon request we provide visitors to our site access to all the information we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the address posted above.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the address posted above.