Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration.
The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewellery. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises. 100% passion and pride. It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
The Merchandising Manager leads the development of relevant assortments, market-leading products and competitive intelligence (consumer, customer and trends) that delivers against strategic, financial and brand equity objectives. The Merchandising Manager is an active and thoughtful partner to members of the (leadership) team, acts as a role model and provides leadership within the brand by motivating and inspiring team members to work cooperatively.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• drive and manage implementation of consumer focused product strategy and vision that builds brand equity and meets financial targets; • demonstrate brand and product expertise;
• deliver assortments that meet volume and profitability targets;
• drive segmentation;
• partner with forecasting to ensure that effective and efficient vendor and supply chain strategies are in place to meet consumer’s needs; • key interface with design, marketing and sales teams/agent;
• manage product presentations and communication to marketing and sales teams/agents;
• act as a consumer expert to deliver assortment to maximise performance;
• drive understanding of customer and consumer trends;
• consistently interact with key accounts to gain first-hand knowledge of sell out data.
• HBO or university degree;
• experience in a similar position for at least 3-5 years;
• ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources;
• extensive communication skills, proactive and problem-solving;
• ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities.
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us.
We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Back to all jobs.