Buddha to Buddha was born in 1997 during a meditation holiday. Capturing the deeper experience of both contemplation and celebration. The first sketch was one of a bracelet and a sample was made by a local silver factory owner. Today Buddha to Buddha is more than jewelry. It’s a lifestyle. A style that embraces life. That embraces the contradictions in life. It connects and shines like silver and it’s raw and warm like leather. Solid and organic. Buddha to Buddha is pure in its extremes. No blending. No compromises.
100% passion and pride.
It’s for people who show from the outside what comes from within. Craft, Creativity, Connection and Committed to quality. Yes, quality matters. No matter what. Carve your own path. That’s what Buddha to Buddha does.
Sales Manager Germany
The Sales Manager Germany is responsible for sales results and key account management in the market. He or she will be the main contact for key retailers and department stores as well as standalones in the jewelry sector in Germany. Managing and inspiring them in order to achieve brand, company and strategy objectives. He or she has full insight and knowledge of the status of the brand, has highly qualified competences for figures and facts and acts out of strategic (sales) perspective. Manages the brand in a sustainable and profitable way for the whole territory. In line with growth strategy, set-up, define and manage the German market to achieve future sales objectives.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and own the strategic plan for Germany in order to make the brand a dominant player in the jewelry sector.
- Responsible for achieving all country goals within the wholesale business in Germany.
- Ensure that seasonal and yearly objectives are met and in-line with the overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Plan, control and oversee activities of German retailers in order to hit the sales target and desired profit margins.
- Achieve sustainable, long and short term growth.
- Ensure regular seasonal visits are conducted and documented with relevant product training for the retailers in the market.
- Recommend changes that would improve the effectiveness in achieving the objectives of the company in the market.
- Ensure that the product knowledge of our retailer is exemplary and that the brand vision and values are adopted by the end consumer through the retailer.
- Ensure each account has the appropriate environment and location for the brand and product representation.
- Will be reporting directly to the Global Sales Director of Buddha to Buddha. Will have frequent one on one discussions with GSD to discuss progress on own business goals and personal development
- Ensure good and close relationship to key partners in the market.
- Experience with Afas systems. Education: BA or BS degree in sales (Jewelry, Apparel or Industrial) or related field
- + 5 years of relevant and progressive experience in sales management.
- Strong knowledge of the jewelry sector in Germany
- Proven track record of German key retailers
- Driven for results, good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Team player (short communication lines with Buddha to Buddha HQ, Sales and Marketing)
- Hands –on mentality
- Experience in managing concessionary and shop in shops
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
CALL TO ACTION
We are eager to meet professionals that want to go on this journey with us. We offer the chance to further contribute to the creation of an iconic brand and great learning opportunities.
Please send your CV with photo and motivation to email@example.com or contact Judith Harks (+31–6-45485721).
Back to all jobs.