If you wish to return your online purchase, please contact our Customer Service department. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and reason for the return. You will receive a return label and return invoice (to be put in the box) within 2 working days.
You can return the unused item(s) within 30 days after delivery. Purchases in the official Buddha to Buddha webshop cannot be returned or exchanged at other stores. Please keep the proof of return until the return has been processed
- The items must be returned undamaged with the labels still attached. All items are checked upon receipt. Items that are visibly worn, damaged, in an unacceptable condition or returned without labels, will not be accepted.
- The return period is 30 days after delivery. If the order is sent back later, we are forced to return the package to you.
- With our personalized jewellery, it is not possible to exchange or return it.
- Packaging and any free gifts with purchases must also be returned. If this is not done, the commercial price will be charged.
- For exceptions or remarks concerning the return conditions you should contact our customer service via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 88 20 51 000 to avoid disappointment.
It’s not possible to exchange an item. You can return the order within 30 days after delivery. If you would like to receive another model or a different size, you can place a new order in our webshop.
We offer some of our jewellery including an engraving. This type of product is not eligible for return. If there was made a mistake during the production process of your jewellery, we will find a suitable solution together. In this case please contact our customer service by email, phone or WhatsApp. Mention your order number and always send a picture of the jewellery so we can help you the best way possible.
For return requests, please contact our customer support. We'll provide you with a return label and commercial invoice, both of which must be included in the return order. A return cost of £9,99 will be deducted from your order amount.
After receiving your return package, we will process your return within approximately 5 working days. Buddha to Buddha will use the same payment method that was used for the original payment. A return cost of £9.99 will be deducted from your order amount. Please note: Any claim to a discount promotion will be forfeited if you return items from an order and the total amount falls below the threshold amount of the respective promotion. If you wish to return part of a set, the special set price will be forfeited, and the original price will be applied.