Buddha to Buddha is known for its silver jewelry. At Buddha to Buddha we always use 925 sterling silver. With this well-known standard you are guaranteed a piece of jewelry that is simultaneously strong and has the highest possible silver content. The quality of your timeless Buddha to Buddha jewelry can be maintained by taking good care of it.
Read the warranty card carefully before using your jewelry. It explains how your specific Buddha to Buddha jewelry can best be maintained. In general the following recommendations apply:
- Keep your jewelry clean with the Buddha to Buddha silver cloth.*
- Do not wear your items while you sleep.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while exercising.
- Do not wear your Buddha to Buddha jewelry on the beach, in the shower or while swimming.
- Avoid contact with perfume or hair spray.
- Avoid contact with makeup and chemical cleaning agents.
- If you are not wearing the jewelry, keep it in the original gift box, this prevents damage.
- Never use chemicals of any kind to clean your Buddha to Buddha items.
- If necessary, you can carefully clean your jewelry with soap and water. Note: this does not apply to leather items, cord, wood and jewelry with stones. Then dry it with a soft cloth.
* This does not apply to Black Rhodium jewelry, please read the included instructions.
Your Buddha to Buddha jewelry comes with a 6 month warranty. If during this period it appears that the product is not that which you as a consumer can reasonably expect, we will solve this for you. However, the consumer in turn is expected to comply with the above recommendations.
Also outside the standard warranty period, we are available for you, whether or not for payment. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.
Golden jewelry comes with a 2 year warranty period. Furthermore, an official warranty card and special cloth is delivered with the item.