If you wish to return your online purchase, you can return the unused item(s) within 30 days after delivery. Purchases in the official Buddha to Buddha webshop cannot be returned or exchanged at other stores.
You can register your return in our return portal. After registration, you can drop off the package at a location of your choice. You will receive a proof of shipment upon delivery. Keep this safe until your return has been processed.
Return portal Benelux: Click here
- The items must be returned undamaged with the labels still attached. All items are checked upon receipt. Items that are visibly worn, damaged, in an unacceptable condition or returned without labels, will not be accepted.
- The return period is 30 days after delivery. If the order is sent back later, we are forced to return the package to you.
- With our personalized jewellery, it is not possible to exchange or return it.
- Packaging and any free gifts with purchases must also be returned. If this is not done, the commercial price will be charged.
- For exceptions or remarks concerning the return conditions you should contact our customer service via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 88 20 51 036 to avoid disappointment.
It’s not possible to exchange an item. You can return the order within 30 days after delivery. If you would like to receive another model or a different size you can place a new order in our webshop.
We offer some of our jewellery including an engraving. This type of product is not eligible for return. If there was made a mistake during the production process of your jewellery, we will find a suitable solution together. In this case please contact our customer service by email, phone or WhatsApp. Mention your order number and always send a picture of the jewellery so we can help you the best way possible.
Returns from Benelux and Germany
You can easily return your order from the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany via our return portal. Keep your order number at hand. Fill in your details and choose the items you want to return.
We charge the following fee to return your package:
From the Netherlands: starting from € 1,49
From Belgium: starting from € 2.99
From Luxembourg: starting from € 2.99
From Germany: starting from € 2,95
Returns from abroad
The shipping costs for your return shipment from abroad (outside the Benelux and Germany) are for your own expense. Please bring the package to a local post office. We advise you to send the package with a track&trace code.
Make sure the return form is in the package and send the package, sufficiently stamped, to the address below:
BTB B.V. WEBSHOP
1059 CJ AMSTERDAM
Download the return form for abroad here. You will receive a proof of shipment upon delivery. Keep this safe until your return has been processed.
After receiving your return package we will process your return within approximately 5 working days. Buddha to Buddha will use the same payment method that was used for the original payment. The refund is free of charge for you.