Buddha to Buddha is known for its silver jewellery. At Buddha to Buddha we always use 925 sterling silver. With this well-known standard you are guaranteed a piece of jewellery that is simultaneously strong and has the highest possible silver content. The quality of your timeless Buddha to Buddha jewellery can be maintained by taking good care of it.
Read the warranty card carefully before using your jewellery. It explains how your specific Buddha to Buddha jewellery can best be maintained. In general the following recommendations apply:
- Keep your jewellery clean with the Buddha to Buddha silver cloth.*
- Do not wear your items while you sleep.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while exercising.
- Do not wear your Buddha to Buddha jewellery on the beach, in the shower or while swimming.
- Avoid contact with perfume or hair spray.
- Avoid contact with makeup and chemical cleaning agents.
- If you are not wearing the jewellery, keep it in the original gift box, this prevents damage.
- Never use chemicals of any kind to clean your Buddha to Buddha items.
- If necessary, you can carefully clean your jewellery with soap and water. Note: this does not apply to leather items, cord, wood and jewellery with stones. Then dry it with a soft cloth.
* This does not apply to Black Rhodium jewellery, please read the included instructions.
Your Buddha to Buddha jewellery comes with a 6 month warranty. If during this period it appears that the product is not that which you as a consumer can reasonably expect, we will solve this for you. However, the consumer in turn is expected to comply with the above recommendations.
Also outside the standard warranty period, we are available for you, whether or not for payment. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.
Golden jewellery comes with a 2 year warranty period. Furthermore, an official warranty card and special cloth is delivered with the item.